Love What You Do
…And get some help with your secret santa too!
On the 8th day of December, my true love gave to me… the new Love What You Do blog.
So, what can you expect from our blog?
- Interviews with inspiring people that love what they do.
- Retail industry news and hot trends.
- Workplace debates: covering topics from flexible working hours to smart vs casual, we’ve all got an opinion!
- ‘A Day in The Life’ of some exciting people from the industry.
- Random, fun stuff that made us smile!
So, to kick us off, we thought we would share our ‘Secret Santa Sketch’ that we put together over a glass of Baileys last night (okay, it was at lunchtime today but don’t get the wrong impression of us, we don’t usually drink during the day – we just needed it for inspiration!).
Where to shop:
Personalised mug: Head to Oliver Bonas with £11 in your pocket.
Personalised Nutella: Get it direct from the nutty guys.
‘I f**king love you’ mug: Yes, it exists and it’s only £7.99, look!
The Tinder Finger: (yes, it’s a real thing) Find it here.
Ladybird book of ‘Dating’: Find it here for £6.99.
Stress Sausage: You can even choose your sausage type!
The life-changing magic of not giving a f**k book: An essential! Find it here.
Meditation book: This book my headspace is a great place for them to start.