Sales Administrator, iconic British Brand! £21,000, London
Our client is an established yet growing toy and gift brand, who supply their iconic products to leading retailers both in the UK and internationally. Their impressive client list around the globe include both leading High Street favourites and independent retailers, which in the UK includes retailers such as John Lewis, Harrods and Selfridges.
They are looking for a positive, dynamic sales administrator to join their growing sales team. As Sales Administrator you will provide the highest level of service to your customers, so you need to love speaking on the phone, have a calm and friendly approach, and be able to resolve customer queries with confidence and intuition. Reporting into the Sales Director, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and keen to establish a career in this field.
Duties as Sales Administrator will include:
- Taking sales orders over the phone, advising stock availability, and proposing alternatives if applicable to maximise sales opportunities
- Entering sales orders on to the system, creating orders and shipping confirmations
- Answering customer queries such as credit notes, back orders, deliveries, etc
- Support Sales Agents with new product samples, information requests, inputting new accounts onto SAP, sales reports, etc
- Supporting customers with sales support material, imagery, samples requests, etc
- Compiling excel prices lists
- Keeping orders and customer information on the system up to date and accurate at all times
- Liaise with Credit Control regarding Proformas and any credit limit issues
- Attend UK trade shows as required, being an active part of the sales team
The successful Sales Administrator will have the following qualities:
- Experience working in an admin position in an office would be ideal
- Experience in the hospitality or retail fields a distinct advantage
- A quick learner with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Keen to establish a career in this field and grow in the role
- A great communicator with a personable approach and an excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised and an expert multi-tasker
- Proactive with the ability to act on your own initiative, whilst being a positive team member
- Numerate, and proficient with Microsoft Office
- General administrative duties, supporting the wider sales team
- A team player, with a flexible approach – always willing to go the extra mile!